My involvement with Butlin’s began in 2011, whilst at Grand Union, when we pitched and won their business. We later kicked off the project by gathering key-stakeholder requirements, where it was clear their over-arching vision was to create a category-defining website that demonstrates their clear point of difference from their competitors – among many other requirements.

After prioritising these, the project was split into four parallel-running key UX workstreams. We used an Axure shared project to ensure this was possible and delivered Hi-Fidelity wireframes, an interactive prototype – which we tested on ten test candidates of Butlin’s primary demographic – and a 200 page functional specifications document.